we connect you and your customers to the future with innovative layout and web based application development
When it comes to how your website looks, it needs to speak to YOUR clients and customers. NOT the customers you think you will have, but the actual customers you DO have. Austin Web Design for instance needs to be segmented into one of a few major categories first. Here are the top 5 categories for segmenting your website appeal to the Austin crowd.
1. Modern Website, Green Friendly – This is a website that is geared to the person or company that has a green appeal, as in eco-friendly green. The images that are used need to be happy and colorful as well as easy to read, large, and simple. The site messaging needs to remain consistent on 1-2 topics and you should not present more then a few pages.
2. Corporate Casual – Websites that are able to “dress” like the intended business are winners. The first rule is to dress accordingly for the interview, so to speak. The best way to do this is with a website that has the appropriate artwork assets. If a company is business casual as so many in ATX are, then by all means don’t use people in suits or skinny jeans! A simple concept but one that is missed way to often.
3. UT bound – UT UT UT can never go wrong. We always present a ‘Orange’ themed website to all our clients as one of the 3 -5 mock-ups that they review and have a bit over 50% of them signing onto the Orange coloration theme. Coincidence? We think not.
4. Hipster-ific – So we define this as doing something with the website that no one has ever seen. Your appeal will be like 5 minutes before its old, but it will get spread like wildfire in that time. Why? Because they want everyone else to know they were first, and social sharing is usually how that happens. This is a great design concept for Austin boutiques and shops that cater to all, but sell to specific interest groups primarily.
5. Open and motion incorporated – The city is on the move, well unless your on I-35/Mopac or most other roads around rush-hour. Appeal to the quick and young demographic that inhabits this city by providing them with a firsthand experience of what it is you are pitching, with video or dynamic animations. Having it work on mobile perfectly also is an absolute must. So preview your concepts from the get-go on mobile devices that your audience will be using. iPhone and Android anyone?
So keep the target demographic in mind at all times and you will be presented with success in you online endeavors. Too much to keep in mind at all times? No problem! Give us a call and we will help you get the right message across to your target markets in a stylistic way that gets results