Austin WordPress Training
Austin WordPress Classes
We are now offering seats for training on WordPress at Lakeway Web Design. By popular demand we now are offering half day and custom length training sessions for end users of WordPress. We cover everything from how to administer and maintain your own WordPress website and keep it secure, fast, mobile friendly, and even get better rankings in Google and Bing’s search engines. We can get you up and running from scratch in just a few hours. We understand the daunting task that a beginning WordPress administrator faces and our courses are specifically designed to help you navigate these ropes. Austin WordPress Training gives you the top twenty items we cover for our classes topics including how to topics below.
Top 20 Features Of Our Training Program
- Selecting a good WordPress theme and examine it for proper SEO and mobile capabilities.
- Customizing a Theme 101.
- Adjust the settings to provide user security and how to navigate the dashboard.
- Discuss the differences between posts and pages.
- How to change a WordPress homepage from a static to a blog page or vice versa.
- How to Adjust and update the themes logo, header, and colors.
- How to install and configure plugins. We go over the top 5 must have ones as well.
- How to create and organize your site with Categories for posts.
- What are tags and how to use them.
- How to setup static landing pages for marketing.
- How to write proper amounts of text for a good SEO presence, and make the page layout visually appealing.
- How to use widgets and create widgets on certain pages.
- How to create new pages and posts and organize a site with a sitemap.
- How to align and manipulate photos with the most recent versions of WordPresses exciting new media manager.
- How to backup and offsite your backup for safety and security of your website.
- How to install and track users on your website with Google Analytics.
- How to embed media such as Videos or Flash into your website.
- We cover how to install and configure your websites contact form and setup email addresses.
- How to enter the correct information into Meta descriptions and keywords, and proper alt image tagging.
- Plus a free hour of Q and A at the end of every session to go over the specific problems and solutions you are facing.
WordPress Training By Professionals
We practice what we preach and that is why over time we have noticed the same questions coming up over and over from our clients and trainees which are the topics we cover in the course. Our goal is to provide you not just the set of tools you need to address the current website that you are maintaining or creating, but to give you the knowledge to seek out the proper solutions to future items that arise. Regardless of your level of experience with WordPress going into the session, everyone will walk out of the our training with a the confidence to grasp and take initiative to create the website experiences that their end users desire.
What You Get With Our Training Courses
Bring your laptop or use one of our Mac or Windows Desktops and get ready for one on one interactions with your specific problems. We also show you how to take your marketing to the next level with a variety of tools such as Google AdWords and MailChimp.
- One-on-one problem and solution training to answer your specific questions.
- FREE one year Elementor Pro theme access for your website if you desire.
- Hands on interactive training that helps YOU with YOUR site! Most of our competition offer training on the generics of WordPress, not the specifics you will encounter with your unique site.
- Integrated Q and A for on-topic learning and education.
- Certification of completion of WordPress training session for your workplace available. We also offer an optional scoring test which is completed after the training session for an additional fee.
Weekday training at Lakeway Web Design is $250 and is a 4 hour course. Classes are held Monday and Wednesday. AM and PM slots available. Classes are first come first serve and limited to two people per class booked. Shoot us an email or give us a call (512-807-9327) to sign up today.
On-site training for your team costs $450 and serves groups in the greater Austin metropolitan area. On-Site courses are 6 hours long. Contact us to book a on-site training session.
Lakeway Web Design 2012 - 2019 © All Rights Reserved.