SEO for Joomla 2.5
I go over some of the key topics in getting the metadata, location, andÂ hyper-localÂ aspects put into the right location so as not to create multiple entries for your Joomla 2.5 CMS. This is a how to video that will help get get your website SEO for Joomla working at full speed.
Check out the video:
View at youtube for 1080p definition, that way you can see the copy that is written. Here is some of the overviews of the video for those that cannot watch the video.
1. Watch out forÂ duplicateÂ content. Joomla is the fastest way to create duplicate contentÂ unfortunatelyÂ and its one of the biggest no-no’s around
2. Make the page length count! You need to have a lot more content on every page they you think you do, I promise.
3. Alt tags for those images are a must. Just simple as that.
4. Enable SEF urls and even consider using a SEF plugin if you need extra control and granularity.
5. Cache that puppy. You have to have a fast site and Joomla 2.5 is no faster theÂ JoomlaÂ 1.5, or 1.0 for that matter. It is a huge overhead for the system onload soÂ lightenÂ that up and serve out HTML for your guests instead. Unless your posting non-stop all day long, there is no reason to not run with the cache ON.